2018 USA Swimming Registration Renewal
We are approaching a new year and 2018 USA Swimming annual registration renewal. Each individual family is responsible for renewing and paying for their swimmer’s USA Swimming Registration this year through a simple on-line process. You can go to www.swim-smarter.com starting now to renew and pay for your swimmers annual USA Swimming Registration. (You will not be billed through CCA.) We are asking for swimmer registration to be completed by December 15, 2017, to remain in good standing with USA Swimming and CCA.
Once paid for, registrations will be good for January 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018. The $81 per swimmer registration fee can be paid with a check if you print your receipt and mail it along with your payment to the Registrar. The USA Swimming Registration is not valid however until payment is received. Or for a small additional charge (totaling $85.75), you can pay via credit card and your registration will be processed instantly and you will have the ability to review your personal information, including your home address, etc.
If you joined CCA after August 2017 and paid for a USA Swimming Registration, your registration is valid through December 31, 2018 and you will not need to renew for the upcoming registration. Please verify your swimmer’s registration expiration date through www.swim-smarter.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org and I can verify your swimmer’s USA Swimming expiration date.
To renew your athlete’s USA Swimming Registration:
- Sign-up with Swim Smarter at www.swim-smarter.com with email, password & UserID, select Register. (You may already have one from last year’s renewal- you can select Forgot User Name/Password)
- Click on the link sent to your inbox to verify your email address
- Click on Register for USA Swimming Season using the User Name & Password you just set-up
- You can search for your swimmer via Last Name. ***If you can’t find your swimmer, contact me for assistance at email@example.com, please do not Create a New Swimmer.
- After locating your swimmer, look in the 3rd column for the expiration date on the USA Swimming Registration. If it is due to expire on December 31, 2017 please click on the ‘+’ to add them to the registration list on the right side. (You can add additional siblings here as well.)
- After selecting the swimmer(s), click on Pay for Swimmers
- Verify the Membership Type selected is Year-Round.
- Select whether you’d like to pay via credit card or check.
- If paying by credit card, after payment is instantly processed and you will be able to view your personal information from last years registration, including your home address where the card will be mailed.
- If paying with check, you will need to enter your personal information and please remember to print & mail your receipt along with payment to:
Sierra Nevada Registrar
6721 5th Street
Rio Linda, CA 95673
If you have any questions at all, please contact Tricia Strub at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not delay in getting this completed for your swimmer to continue to be eligible to swim with USA Swimming and California Capital Aquatics.