Must read details:
- Members of the Redding Swim Team must only use the Main Entrance (South) for entrance and exit of Shasta College.
- Parking Pass must be placed on dash board while entering and parking at Shasta College. Parking Pass is attached below.
- Only allowed to park in the pool parking lot (Northeast parking lot). Refer to map attached.
- Participants will enter the East pool gate for Health Screening.
- Face mask are required for anyone not currently swimming.
- Participants/swimmers must maintain six (6) feet apart at all times.
- Participants/swimmers will enter on the south side gate and exit the north side gate when practice/instruction has ended.
- Participants/swimmers will participate in a brief health screening upon arrival.
- Have the participants/swimmers been in close contact with someone exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Participants/swimmers will be asked a series of questions related to symptoms of COVID-19, these questions are provided to us by the CDC and Shasta County Health Department.
- Participants will have their temperature taken prior to entering the facility.
- Participants with temperature over 100.4 will do not be allowed to return until regular temperature is returned to normal (98.6) for three days.
- Parents/guardians may accompany young children at the check in table during the health screening. The check-in table is located at the east side of the Shasta College Pool. Parent must wear face mask.
- No parents/guardians, spectators are allowed on pool deck or campus.
- Swimmers and parents/guardians shall not mingle outside on campus and/or parking lot.
- Participants/swimmers must arrive and leave the facility in their swimsuit. We recommend that the participants/swimmers wear loose fitting attire over their swim suits.
- Participants/swimmers will shower at the pool deck prior to entering the water.
- Participants/swimmers will be issued a floor mat during the check-in and will be assigned a specific lane.
- Swimmers/participants must be able to swim 25 yards without stopping.
- Participants/swimmers must be able to independently pull themselves out of the pool multiple times during practice/instruction time.
- Participants/swimmers shall not share personal items such as towels, equipment, water bottles and any other items that doesn’t belong to them.
- All participants/swimmers must return signed waiver. – Those receiving this email have already signed waiver, thank you.
- Participants/swimmers must be registered with the Redding Swim Team prior to attending first day of instruction.