Pre-Season Summer Ducks Registration: Spring 2018
Welcome to this special opportunity being offered to our Summer Ducks from last year. It’s a “Pre-Season” for the Summer Ducks.
How do I join?
Once you have decided that your Child will be joining Pre-Summer Duck, please go to our website www.reddingswimteam.com and click on “Start Registration” on the left hand side of the screen or click here http://www.teamunify.com/MemRegStart.jsp?team=psrad You will be guided through several easy steps of signing up your child to swim with us.
Then supply payment to the Team via mail or RAD Mail box.
Once you have completed the process and supply payment you will be granted complete access to the Team website.
What is “Pre-Season”?
- This is that opportunity to get a refresher course from last summer and rebuild those skills.
- It’s an opportunity to build some confidence.
- It’s that opportunity to meet the coaches and other swimmers before the regular season.
What are we doing in “Pre-Season”?
- During these four weeks we will emphasis stroke mechanics and introduce the newest and latest drills in competitive swimming.
- It’s that opportunity to recover some physical fitness,
Regardless of your competitive nature, ability, or age, we have a place for you. In this program, you will work on stroke technique, starts, and turns, fitness and, most of all, have FUN!!
Returning Swimmers - easy sign up, just mail in the check for your program choice and include this form to indicate the location. Returners Form
We will do the rest. Thank you and see you soon.
Location: Shasta College
Date: May 1– May 31
Time: 4:00-5:00 pm (Mon-Thurs)
All participants in our Pre-Season that sign for Summer Ducks by May 15th will receive a $20 discount on our Summer Ducks Program that starts June 5th.
Promo code: Pre-Season write in the memo section of the check
We have limited our number of swimmers this year to better serve all the swimmers in the program.
First come – first served.