Piedmont Swim Team is seeking an enthusiastic and knowledgeable part-time swim coach to work with our age group swimmers.
Coaching position includes between 14 - 20 hours of on deck coaching and 1 - 2 swim meets per month. Coaching hours are typically between 3:15 - 7:15pm on weekdays. Click here for a detailed job description.
Our age group program is comprised of swimmers ages 6 - 17 who range from beginner level to senior athletes competing nationally.
- Coaching and/or competitive swimming experience at the club or collegiate level
- Current USA Swimming coach certifications
- Desire & passion for developing swimmers of all ages
- Strong communication, organizational, and administrative skills
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated team player
Piedmont Swim Team offers competitive compensation based on qualifications
Additional source of income
Instructing private lessons and being involved in our lucrative pre-competitive program is expected.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and references to email@example.com
For additional information about Piedmont Swim Team, visit www.piedmontswimteam.org