Ten Attitude Commandments
1. It is attitude, not aptitude, that governs altitude.
2. The purpose of existence is not to make a living but to make a life.
3. A negative thought is a down payment on an obligation to fail.
4. You will seldom experience regret for anything you’ve done. It’s what you don’t do that will torment you.
5. Complaining is the refuge of those who have no self-reliance.
6. The ultimate cost of something is that amount of life that you will exchange for it.
7. Youth is not a time of life, but a state of mind. Wrinkles test the skin, but never touch the soul.
8. People who have not set a worthwhile purpose in life are easy prey for anxiety.
9. The worst bankruptcy is the person who has lost enthusiasm.
10. Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.