The DC Wave Swim Team Booster Club exists to promote the sport of youth swimming in the DC Metropolitan area by heightening community awareness of the sport of swimming, providing financial support, public outreach, and advocacy for the DC Wave Swim Team.
The primary function of the Booster Club is to ensure that swimmers on the competitive DC Wave Swim team fully participate in the activities offered by the Potomac Valley Swimming (PVS).
The Booster Club:
- Ensures that meet entry fees are paid prior to meets
- Disseminates PVS and USA info to our members
- Promotes a community environment for our competitive swimmers and their families
- Ensures safe participation and travel to away meets
- Organizes parent volunteer efforts
- Is a non-profit 501c3 organiztion.