Want To Become an Official?
Swim meets are an integral part of the development process for young swimmers. At meets, swimmers will learn how competitions are run, develop lasting friendships, overcome fears, learn to deal with disappointment, and sharpen their competitive skills. Certified swim meet officials are needed to ensure the proper and safe running of competitions for all of the athletes and coaches. Without volunteer parent officials, swim meets would not be possible.
The DC Wave Competitive Swimming Program, in conjunction with the DC Department of Parks and Recreation, hosts three competitions each season, and rely on the support of DC Wave parents like yourself to officiate and run those events successfully. To find out how you can join the ranks of a growing group of dedicated parents committed to the success of their athletes and the team, please click on the link below.
HOW TO BECOME AN OFFICIAL
DC Wave Officials Roster
Thank all of our DC Wave officials for the work they do in service to our team and our swimmers!
- Norman Clark - Stroke & Turn
- Kisha Clark - Colorado Timing System Operator
- Jayme Ferguson - Stroke & Turn
- Lyn Hopkinson - Hy-Tek Operator
- Monica Randall - Hy-Tek Operator
- Rafi Lav - Stroke & Turn
- Kevin Smith - Stroke & Turn
- Melinda Bolling - Stroke & Turn, Starter, Chief Judge
- Mohamed Chouikha - Deck Referee, Stroke & Turn, Colorado Timing System Operator, Hy-Tek Operator, Admin Official, Chief Judge, Starter
- J.C. French - Stroke & Turn
- Mitchell Jung - Stroke & Turn
- Erika Livingston - Stroke & Turn, Colorado Timing System Operator, Hy-Tek Operator, Admin Official, Officials Chair
- Peter Mott - Stroke & Turn
- Aritha Willoughby - Colorado Timing System Operator
- Winslow Woodland - Stroke & Turn, Starter