The steps for registering your swimmer for a swim meet are as follows:
- After signing into your Team Unify account, click on the “Meets and Events” tab across the top
- Scroll down to the swim meet you would like to register for
- Click on “Sign-Up Here” under the athlete sign-up column
- Click on “Attend/Decline” button (top right)
- Click on your swimmer’s name under “Member Name”
- Under “Declaration” click on the drop-down arrow and select “Yes, please sign (swimmer’s name) up for this event”
- Click on “Save Changes” button (bottom right)
- Make sure you see a green check mark and the word "Committed" under the member commitment column
- You should receive a "Meet Declaration Confirmation" email from MSSC Administrator via Team Unify immediately after signing up
- PLEASE NOTE: The coach will enter your swimmer into the appropriate events. You may leave a message for the coach in the "Notes" box, but please be specific (i.e. John cannot swim on Saturday, please sign him up for events on Sunday only).
- Pay close attention to the “Sign-up Deadline”, coaches will not be able to add swimmers to the meet after this date. If a rare exception is made, then double meet entries fees will be charged.
- All fees are non-refundable after the registration deadline has passed. You do not need to drop off a check. Your MSSC account will be billed automatically in a subsequent month. If you have any questions regarding meet sign up, please contact your team manager.