Registration & Payment Policies (Effective 1/1/2017)
Upon submitting registration, all PM members will be emailed instructions to create a password to access the website at www.potomacmarlins.com. The initial $300 registration fee is non-refundable.
- All PM members must utilize auto pay by debit/credit card (Visa, Master Card or Discover) or by ACH directly from a bank account. After initial registration payments, when you have followed the instructions and complete the steps, your debit/credit card or ACH will process on the 1st of the month (depending on your payment option) for all unpaid team dues. There will be an additional 2.95% fee for debit / credit card users and a $1.50 fee added for ACH payments.
- All Meet Entry Fees will be billed on the 1st of the month following the meet entry deadline. A $0.30 per transaction and 2.95% fee will be added to all payments for meet entries if paying with credit card or $1.50 if paying by ACH. Once meet entries have been sent to the meet host, no refunds are available even if you do not swim the meet or events (approximately two weeks before the meet.)
- If you absolutely cannot pay by one of these methods, please contact the team manager
- You can access your account anytime by logging in on our website at www.potomacmarlins.com and selecting “my account” to view your account and verify all charges. Please contact the team administrator if you have any questions regarding your account. Cardholders are responsible for updating credit card information when your card expires or you change numbers.
- A $25 late charge is billed on all balances carried after the 7th of the month.
- If your account becomes 30 days past due, your privileges are subject to immediate suspension and/or termination and may result in athletes being removed from practice. If your account remains past due, the balance may be turned over to a third party collection agency, and you will be fully responsible for any service/collection fees assessed in the process of collecting any unpaid balance.
- It is your responsibility to keep the contact information (email address, mailing address and phone numbers) up to date. Failure to do so will not relieve you of your monthly obligation. It is also your responsibility to maintain a current credit card or ACH account. Failure to do so will prohibit you from entering meets until the payment account is made current.
- PM is a yearlong program with year-round commitments. Team dues represent a large part of the operating expense of our swim club. Team dues are structured as annual fees. You will remain responsible for all fees even if you leave the team before the end of the season. Team dues are non-refundable unless the program is terminated by the club.