Aqua Club - Guest Procedure
- When you and your guests arrive at Aqua Club, please let the office know you have guest(s)
- If your guest(s) arrive at a later time, please be in the office to help your guest(s) check in, upon their arrival
- Guests cannot enter Aqua Club grounds or pool prior to their Aqua Club member's arrival
- Please be prepared to pay applicable guest fees (fee information below)
- All guests are recquired to sign a COVID-19 waiver
Aqua Club - Guest Policy
All guests must fully comply with Aqua Club’s rules, regulations and with all signage posted
- Each Family shall have no more than 25 total guests per season, absent special circumstances with prior management approval.
- Absent special circumstances, each guest is limited to four visits to the club per season. Special circumstances include, but are not necessarily limited to, nannies or babysitters and out of town guests. Special circumstances must be approved in advance by the Club Manager.
- Members under the age of 14 cannot host a guest without parental supervision.
- Members are required to be responsible for their guests at all times.
- Members will not be permitted to arrange for a guest's entrance into the pool and then leave.
- Club management reserves the right to turn away or excuse guests in the event pool capacity is reached, including during rentals.
- The guest fee shall be $5.00 per guest per day.
- Aqua Club maintains a punch card for each Family at the pool front desk. The punch card will track the member family's total guests, as well as the name of each guest.
- Guests who attend as part of a Clubhouse rental do not count toward a members' annual total or individual guest limit. However, such guests who use the pool are required to pay the guest fee.