Aqua Club Clubhouse: Available to all by reservation!
You can now fill out an online rental request form and someone will respond to your inquiry shortly (form here).
- any additional questions please email [email protected]
The newly renovated clubhouse is located in the Uplake neighborhood in Kenmore, as part of the Aqua Club grounds. If you are interested in renting please review the rates and process for reserving. Capacity is 136.
Aqua Club Clubhouse amenities;
- 2,000 square ft newly renovated open lodge style space
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Deck overlooking pool and tennis courts
- Bathrooms separate from pool use
- Kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, oven, stovetop and dishwasher and BBQ (in the Summer)
- No catering restrictions
- Alcohol allowed (given proper banquet permissions secured)
- Use of chairs and 6’ rectangular tables
- Indoor wood burning fireplace
- Option for guests to use pool*
*Only for members of Aqua Club, during Summer season (additional info in contract/policy), $5/guest (see policy for additional info), up to 25 nonmember swimming guests per event.
Previous uses of the Aqua Club Clubhouse included meetings, special events, weddings, wedding receptions, family gatherings and more.
Aqua Club Clubhouse: COVID-19 Precautions and Protocol
Update as of 3/22/2022: Consistent with Washington Department of Health guidance, Aqua Club will no longer require the wearing of masks in indoor facilities (bathrooms, locker rooms, front office/entry, and Clubhouse). Aqua Club continues to recommend that masks are worn inside. Please continue to respect a person’s choice to continue to wear a mask and social distancing guidelines. Aqua Club will continue to monitor the situation and follow applicable requirements regarding masking, vaccination, and other COVID-related protocols.
All guests must sign a COVID-19 waiver. Renters are expected to plan with the above in mind, set expectations for their attendees and collect all applicable documentation prior to their/their attendees entry.
- Guests who attend as part of a Clubhouse rental (rented under an Aqua Club member) do not count toward a members' annual total or individual guest limit. However, such guests who use the pool are required to pay the guest fee ($5/guest). Each guest must sign a COVID-19 and activity waiver. More on guest policy + procedure here.