In addition to the protocols in place for practices, below are the additional Covid-19 protocols that will be in place for swim meets this season. Cruzers will be following all city and county guidance while also adhering to the protocols in place for LCCC. While we aren't competing against other teams this season, protocols in place are also consistent with AHSL protocols.
- Only swimmers, coaches and volunteers are permitted on the pool deck during the meet.
- Masks are required on the pool deck at all times (except for while swimming) for all swimmers, coaches, volunteers and parents.
- Social distancing will be practiced while on the pool deck. Swimmers, volunteers, coaches and parents must maintain 6ft of disctance from each other.
- All participants are required to self screen prior to arriving at the meet.
- Meet spectators are not permitted on the pool deck. Spectators will be able to watch the meet from outside the gate of the lap pool.