- Attend as many practices as possible each week (unless excused by the coach) so that you may swim/dive in meets. Any planned absences or illnesses should be reported to the coach.
- Sign up for each meet through your account on the website. If you do not sign up, you will not be scheduled to swim/dive in the meet.
- Check posted swim/dive meet schedules on the Calendar or Events tabs.
- If you signed up for a meet, but find that you are unable to attend, notify the coach immediately so the three other swimmers on your relay team do not lose the opportunity to swim. Tell the coaches if you have to arrive or must leave early from a meet, so they will not include you in the relays.
- Respect the coaches' decisions at all times. The coach is responsible for the overall performance of the team which, at all times, takes preference over the individual.
- While the official team suit is encouraged for all athletes, it is not required. However, athletes are required to wear a one-piece competative style swim suit in practices and meets.
- Work to your maximum abilities in both practice and meets. Remember that this is a team sport made up of individual efforts. You have the chance to excel in individual events as well as being a member of a relay team.
- Make a commitment to compete during the entire season. Support the team by encouraging the other swimmers/divers and attending all team activities.
- Always read team emails and meet information on the scheduled events.