Bryant Aquatic Center Rules and Regulation for Swim Meets
1. No ice chests and fold up chairs allowed on pool deck.
2. Glass containers or breakable objects of any kind are not permitted in the pool area, restrooms, or outside deck.
3. All injuries occurring within the pool area or restrooms must be reported to the manager on duty immediately.
4. No blocking emergency exit doors, inside & outside
5. Splash pad and therapy pool will be closed and off limits
6. Smoking is not allowed.
7. No animals inside the pool area.
8. City of Bryant Aquatic Center assumes no liability for the loss or theft of member’s personal belongings. Items left in pool area at the end of the day will be placed in the pool’s lost and found.
RULES DURING PRACTICE AT BISHOP AND MILLS
1. The Barracuda swim team has a signed agreement with the City of Bryant to use their pool for regulated swim practices only. As a Barracuda swimmer, you are only allowed in the pool during scheduled practice times.
As soon as practice is over, swimmers must leave the pool or otherwise be in violation of city rules.
Members of Bishop Pool can swim at other times, but MUST scan their ID to do so.
2. Swimmers under the age of 14 must have a parent or legal guardian present at all times.
3. Please remember we are guests and we should treat all facilities and people with respect. This means cleaning up after yourself on deck, in the locker rooms, and in the bathroom. Please do not leave personal belongings or trash. This is common courtesy.
The City of Bryant reserves the right to revoke and/or not renew our contract. We would therefore be without a pool to practice.
Thank you very much.