- We will not permit a child to train without goggles.
- We recommend the type with 2-straps in the back.
- Should be "competitive goggles" not recreation or dive goggles.
- Boys - Brief or Jammers
- Girls - One-piece suit
Swimmers may practice and compete in the suit of their choice as long as it is not a Tech Suit.
Notice: Tech Suits are banned. If your suit can be found under FINA Approved Swimwear at www.fina.org it is a Tech suit.
- Spare Goggles - Clear lenses for indoors. Tinted lenses for outdoors.
- Practice Swimsuit - Please use a swim team suit and not a "pool suit"
- Swim Cap - Recommended for boys and a necessity for most girls.
- Water Bottle - Hydration is very important.
- Sunscreen - Extremely important at outdoor practices and outdoor meets.
- Towel - 1-2 large towels per swimmer for meets; 1 for practices.
- Gym Bag or Backpack
- Folding Chair or Bag Chair - Especially for swim meets.