Steps to Sign Up to Volunteer
1. Go to Autumn Ridge Swim Team Website www.teamunify/recarst.
2. At the top click on the word EVENTS.
3. Scroll down to see the list of all events and dates.
4. Once you find the date you are able to help, click on JOB SIGNUP.
5. Look at the job titles to the right and check the time to make sure you are available. Check the box you
would like to sign up for and then click SIGNUP in the bottom left corner.
6. Remember that you need to signup for 3 volunteer spots per family. Only one spot may be a donation. Please
make sure your other two volunteer spots are fulfilled providing service hours to the team through timing,
clerking or within any other areas that need volunteer workers for the season.
7. Find 3 jobs you would like to sign-up for and after each one make sure you click on sign up after each job you
Your swimmer will not be assigned a coach the first day of practice nor be able to swim at practice until your family has volunteered for 3 spots. At the end of the season once you have completed your 3 volunteer positions, your volunteer check of $100 will be returned to you. Your time is greatly appreciated and the more volunteers we have the smoother the meets and events go. The kids also love having their parents there supporting them at the events. We are excited for a fun summer at the pool! Thank you!