Roswell Rec & Parks Registration Info for the Rapids Swim Team
2018 Roswell Rec registration for the Rapids swim team is now open as part of the Rec Spring Registration. The 2018 Roswell Rec Youth Rapids swim team fee is $98 for residents and $147 for non-residents. Ages 5-18 are eligible for the team (age on 6/1/2018).
All swimmers are required to register for the Roswell Rapids swim team with the Roswell Recreation & Parks (program # 45030). See below for detailed Rec registration instructions. In-person Rec registration is also available at the Rec and Parks office in Suite 100 at Roswell City Hall (38 Hill St., Roswell, GA 30075).
If you are interested in joining our team or would like to try-out for the 2018 swim team, please go ahead and sign up for the Rapids Youth Swim Team new and prospective member email list (i.e. click on the preceding link to sign-up).
If you have questions about the team, please email NewSwimmers@roswellrapids.org.
The Roswell Rec registration fee is one of two required registrations to swim with the Rapids (the other required registration is the combined Atlanta Swim Association ASA League registration and the Rapids Swim Team Booster Club and is an online-only registration via this site).
Step-By-Step Instructions for the Rapids Swim Team Roswell Rec & Parks Registration
Roswell Recreation and Parks registration is required to swim with the Rapids. Roswell Rec fees for the Rapids are $98 per swimmer for Roswell residents ($147 for non-residents) and paid directly to Roswell Rec.
Please note the Roswell Rec now charges a $3 "convenience fee" per online registration transaction. To avoid the $3 fee, in-person Rec registration is also available at the Rec and Parks office in Suite 100 at Roswell City Hall (38 Hill St., Roswell, GA 30075)..
- Go to www.roswellgov.com/register
- If you already have an account with the Roswell Rec (i.e. you've registered online for a Rec program previously), then enter you username and password and click the "Log In" button (If you've forgotten your password, look beneath the username and password text boxes for the "Forgot Password" link).
- If you've never registered for a program online with the Roswell Rec, then look underneath the username/password text boxes for the link by "Create an account". That link will take you to the new account registration page.
- Once you have an account and are logged in, look for the "Quick Links" section and click on the "Browse Activities" link
- Use the "Activity Number" box to search for "45030" and the search result should show "Roswell Rapids -45030".
- Click on the "+" icon on the far right of the row showing activity 45030-01 (just to the right of the "available" icon) and a screen should appear listing all household members that can be registered on your online household account (if the swimmer has never registered for a Roswell Rec class online, you will need to call the Rec Online help desk at 770-641-3705 to request that person be added to your household account).
- Select the checkbox to the left of "Rapids Swim Team (45030-1)" underneath the name of each family member being registered for the Rapids youth swim team and click the "Continue" button underneath your listed family members .
- A "Questions" page will appear and will require you to answer the question "How did you hear about this activity" by selecting an answer from the drop-down menu. Once you have selected an option in the drop-down click on the "Continue button
- You will see a charge of $98.00 per swimmer for Roswell residents and $147 per swimmer for non-residents, and you will also see the additional $3 "Convenience Fee" for your transaction [e.g. the total balance will show $101 (resident) or $150 (non-resident) total if you are only registering one swimmer (you can click on the "fee details" icon in the column second from the far right for a complete breakdown of fees).
- If your cart and grand total look correct, click on the "Proceed to Checkout" button (or click on the "Continue Shopping" button if you need to add additional family members or make changes.
- You should then see a page showing your "Summary of Charges" along with the "Amount To Be Paid Today", "Using This Payment Method" and your billing information so ensure all required fields are completed.
- For families brand new to the Rapids, please verify your billing name, email and phone number are up-to-date so we can contact you to follow-up about the rest of the Rapids team registration process. If the phone/email info is old or incorrect it will prevent you from receiving updates and last minute changes about the beginning of the season.
- Once everything looks correct click on the "Continue" button
- The "Payment Summary" page will appear and will require you to input billing account info (e.g. credit card info and billing address info), and then click on the "Submit Payment" button at the bottom of the screen to complete your Rapids youth swim team Roswell Rec registration.
- The "Activity Waiver" page should appear. Please read the waiver in its entirety, and if you agree to the waiver click on the "Agree" button to acknowledge your approval.
- Please do not click the back button while it is processing your credit card or it might get double charged.
- Once the transaction is complete, there will be a link to "View Confirmation Receipt (in .PDF format)" on the ensuing page and you will also receive an email confirmation
- Please also remember that two additional registrations are required to swim with the Rapids youth swim team (i.e. the booster club registration and the Atlanta Swim Association/ASA League Fee)
For any questions regarding Roswell Rec on-line registration, please call 770-641-3705 or e-mail the support group at firstname.lastname@example.org.