2018 - 2019 Chastain Park Athletic Club Swim Team
( USA SWIMMING )
CPAC competes all year and encourages our swimmers to swim for their school teams, neighborhood summer league teams, as well as to play multiple sports if they so desire. CPAC's role is to train and get the best out of each swimmer without burning them out on the sport of swimming, while supporting your family's need for flexibility!
The CPAC Swim Team's primary purpose is to teach team members the basics of competitive swimming, provide them an opportunity to learn and improve their competitive swimming skills, and to do so in a unified, high spirited, team environment.
A successful season will be one where swimmers improve throughout the year, learn to compete both individually and as a team, and build a strong sense of togetherness and team spirit, having fun along the way in search of excellence.
Welcome to 2018 - 2019 Chastain Park Athletic Club Year-Round Swim Team!
- Annual Rolling Registration is OPEN as of July 15th, 2018
- USA Swim Season: August 2018 through July 2019
- Head Coach Tim Storsteen, John McDonald, Corrine Klibanoff, Laney Piefke
- Practice will begin on Monday, August 13th at Chastain Park Athletic Club
- Evaluations are required for NEW White and Blue Group swimmers
- Evaluations are on July 23rd - July 27th from 4:30 - 5:30 PM or by appointment
- Practice times will be between 4:00 PM - 7:45 PM depending on training group
- Extra Saturday Practices for Junior, Varsity and Senior Groups at 7:00 - 9:00 AM
- Holiday breaks practices, and May, June and July practices are earlier in day
- $195 annual non-refundable registration fee for USA-GA-CPAC Swimming, T-shirt & Cap
- 9 Monthly Payments starting August 1st, 2018 through April 1st, 2019 or until paid-in-full
- Groups: White - 2 days ($100), White - 5 days ($195), Blue ($205), Gold ($215), Junior ($225), Varsity ($235), Senior ($245)
- CPAC swimmers Paid-in-full by April 1st, 2019 get a Discount / Partial Waiver for the CPAC Tidal Waves 2019 Summer Team registration
- First monthly installment is due prior to swimmer's first practice
- Installments will be charged on 1st of each month starting August 1st
- New full year one-time payment option: SAVE 5% with Dues Discount
- 5% Discounts off Monthly Dues for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Swimmers; 5th is FREE
- Head Coach has final say on group assignments and advancements
- Please contact Tim Storsteen ( headcoach@chastainparkAthleticClub.org ) if you are unsure of your swimmer's appropriate group or attend an evaluation day.
- If applicable, extra fee's will be charged due to in-season group advancements.
Registration Questions: cpac@chastainparkAthleticClub.org
We look forward to having you join CPAC Swimming!