2017 - 2018 Chastain Park Athletic Club Swim Team
( USA SWIMMING )
The primary purpose of the CPAC Swim Team is to teach team members the basics of competitive swimming, provide them an opportunity to learn and improve their competitive swimming skills, and to do so in a unified, high spirited, team environment.
A successful season will be one where swimmers improve throughout the year, learn to compete both individually and as a team, and build a strong sense of togetherness and team spirit, having fun along the way in search of excellence.
- Annual Registration is now OPEN as of July 15th, 2017
- USA Swim Season: August 2017 through July 2018
- Head Coach Tim Storsteen, Asst. Coach John McDonald, and Corrine Kilbonoff
- Annual registration fee and 9 monthly dues payments
- First monthly installment due prior to swimmer's first practice
- Practice will begin on Monday, August 14th at Chastain Park Swimming Pool
- Practice times will be between 4:30 PM - 7:30 PM by training group
- Holiday breaks and practice times adjust to earlier time in May, June and July
- NEW Saturday Practice for Junior, Varsity and Senior Groups at 7:00 - 9:00 AM
- Evaluations are required for NEW White and Blue Group swimmers
- Head Coach has final say on group assignments and advancements
- Please contact Head Coach Tim Storsteen (headcoach@chastainparkAC.org) to schedule an evaluation or if you are unsure of your swimmer's appropriate group.
Registration Questions: CPAC@chastainparkAC.org