Please observe the following rules to keep our pool operating safely.
1. Members and non-members are asked to sign in daily. Members have unlimited use of the pool 7 days a week during open public and member hours. Guests of members pay a set fee per child and adult.
2. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at least 16 years of age during normal summer hours. This policy changes when APS goes back in session in August.
3. All persons swimming must wear a swimsuit.
4. ALL Children Under the age of FOUR, and those OLDER children not yet potty trained MUST WEAR A DISPOSABLE SWIM DIAPER AND A REUSABLE SWIM PANT. Both are available for sale at the pool. Diaper changing is not allowed on the pool deck.
5. No glass containers, alcoholic beverages, tobacco products are permitted.
6. No running/playing on the gray stadium seats. No rough play and no hard play balls in the pool.
7. Please shower before entering the pool.
8. Follow all posted Diving Board rules, especially 250 lbs. limit.
9. After thunder is heard everyone must leave the pool for 30 minutes. After lightning is seen, the pool and deck must be cleared for 30 minutes as well.
10. All pool members and their guests are required to follow the pool’s safety and operating rules. Individuals who refuse to do so may be asked to leave the pool.
The Chastain Park Pool is operated by the Chastain Park Athletic Club (CPAC) through a partnership with the City of Atlanta. As a public pool, we adhere to all the City of Atlanta’s Aquatics regulations and procedures, and are bound by Fulton County Health Department requirements.
Thank you for keeping the Chastain Park Pool safe and fun!