Roswell Rec & Parks Registration Info for the Rapids Dive Team
The Roswell Rapids Dive team requires a try-out to make sure it is a good fit for you diver. If your child is new to the team, please wait to register until after your diver passes the try-out. This will prevent having to refund the registration fees if it doesn't work out this year. Try-outs will be held at any regular practice time. If you are interested in joining the team, please go ahead and sign up for the Rapids Dive Team new and prospective member email list. We will send out team info and we can discuss your family's situation. You can also send an email to [email protected]
All divers are required to register for the Roswell Rapids dive team with the Roswell Recreation & Parks (program# 45029). See below for detailed Rec registration instructions. Please note the Roswell Rec charges a $3 convenience fee for registering online. To avoid the fee register in-person at the Rec and Parks office in Suite 100 at Roswell City Hall (38 Hill St., Roswell, GA 30075).
The Roswell Rec fee is one of two required registrations to dive with the Rapids. The other being Rapids Dive Team Booster Club on this site.
Step-By-Step Instructions for the Rapids Dive Team Roswell Rec & Parks Registration
- Go to www.roswellgov.com/register
- If you already have an account with the Roswell Rec (i.e. you've registered online for a Rec program previously), then enter you username and password and click the "sign in" button (If you've forgotten your password, look beneath the username and password text boxes for the "Forgot your password" link).
- If you've never registered for a program online with the Roswell Rec, then look underneath the username/password text boxes for the link by "Need an account". That link will take you to the account registration page.
- Once you are logged in, use the "Activity Number Search" function to search for "45029" and the search result should show "45029 - Roswell Rapids Diving Team".
- Click on the "Plus" sign; icon on the far right of activity 45029 (just to the right of the "Available" icon) and the "Activity Registration" and a new screen should appear at the bottom of the web browser showing Roswell Rapids Diving Team (45029-01) and two buttons beneath labeled "Add To Cart" and "Clear Selection"
- Click on the "Add To Cart" button and a new screen should appear listing all household members that can be registered on your online household account (if the diver is someone other than the household account owner and has never registered for a Roswell Rec class online, you will need to call the Rec Online help desk at 770-641-3705 to request that person be added to your household account).
- Select the checkbox next to the name of all family members being enrolled for dive team and click the "Continue" button located underneath the account names .
- A "Questions" screen will then appear and will allow you to include a "Roster Note" and you will have to select an option from the drop-down for the question "How did you hear about this activity?". After selecting a drop-down menu option click on the "Continue" button (note: the question screen won't let you continue without selecting an option from the drop down menu).
- If needed, you can add another diver to the enrollment by clicking on the "Continue Shopping" button and going thru the same process above for your additional diver.
- If you are ready to pay for the class, click on "Proceed to Checkout".
- You will see a charge per diver and you will also see the additional $3 "Convenience Fee" for your transaction.
- If your cart and grand total look correct, click on the "Proceed to Checkout" button (or click on the "Continue Shopping" button if you need to add additional family members or make changes.
- You should then see a page showing your "Summary of Charges" along with the "Amount To Be Paid Today", "Using This Payment Method" and your billing information so ensure all required fields are completed.
- IMPORTANT - please verify your billing name, email and phone number are up-to-date if we need to contact you. If the phone/email info is old or incorrect it may keep you from receiving important updates and last minute changes about this session.
- Once everything looks correct click on the "Continue" button
- The "Payment Summary" page will appear and will require you to input billing account info (e.g. credit card info and billing address info), and then click on the "Submit Payment" button at the bottom of the screen to complete your Rapids youth dive team Roswell Rec registration.
- The "Activity Waiver" page should appear. Please read the waiver in its entirety, and if you agree to the waiver click on the "Agree" button to acknowledge your approval.
- Please do not click the back button while it is processing your credit card or it might get double charged.
- Once the transaction is complete, there will be a link to "View Confirmation Receipt (in .PDF format)" on the ensuing page, and you will also receive an email confirmation
- Please also remember that an additional registration is required to dive with the Rapids youth dive team (i.e. the dive team booster club registration)
For any questions regarding Roswell Rec on-line registration, please call 770-641-3705 or e-mail the support group at [email protected].