Best Practices To Ensure Receipt of Team Emails
Please consider completing the following two tasks to ensure our team emails are not ending up in your spam/junk folder.
1) Add our site's sender email address to your contact list or whitelist.
- Login to your email host's interface, e.g. yahoo.com, rather than checking an email program like Outlook or checking through your phone/tablet. Then do the following:
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts in the email hosts's interface (e.g. yahoo.com).
- Check your spam/junk folder for any team emails and mark them as "not spam". If you check from multiple devices, each device may have a separate spam/junk email folder.
2) Verify/validate all email addresses for your booster club website account
- log-in to your account at diving.roswellrapids.org
- go to your account admin page
- go through the "verification" process for your account emails (you will need to verify each email/SMS text number).