SHARK BITES: Information about 2020 Summer Clinics
Session 2 Dates: Tuesday through Friday, August 4th to August 14th
Session Times. Only 3 swimmers allowed per lane with staggered start/end points. Ages and times are subject to change once we get final head count by ages. Special requests will not be accepted.
- 7:15am to 8:15am 14 and over
- 8:30am to 9:15am 11, 12, and 13’s
- 9:30am to 10:15am 9/10’s
Below are the guidelines for the program:
- Swimmers must be 9 years old and older as of 6/15/2020.
- Swimmers must be residents of Belmont Country Club and were a registered Shark for the 2019 season
- Swimmers must be legal in all 4 strokes
- We ask that if you have traveled to a known vacation hot spot, participated in large gatherings, or are experiencing COVID related symptoms that you refrain from coming to the swim clinic for 2 weeks
- No equipment will be used. Swimmers are to bring towel, goggles, and water bottle.
- No chairs allowed
- No parents on deck
- No use of locker rooms/bathrooms
- Daily temperature checks and health questionnaire will be required at the start of each practice
- Club Corp liability waiver must be signed prior to the 1st day of practice
- Swimmers will be required to wear a mask while walking to and from assigned swim lanes.