Registration for the 2022 Season is Now Open!
To register your swimmer(s), click on the "Start Registration" button on the left hand sidebar, or click on the link below.
Payment may be made online or by check. To finalize your registration you must submit:
- Membership Agreement
- Consent to Electronic Transmission
- Parent Code of Conduct
- Swimmer Code of Conduct
- COVID-19 Liability Release Agreement
- Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement
- Swimmer Emergency Card
- Fees (Swimmer and Operational)
- Check for Fundraising Deposit (this will not be deposited if fundraising requirement is fulfilled)
- Check for Jobs Deposit (this will not be deposited if jobs requirement is fulfilled)
Fundraising Deposit example:
Can be written per swimmer or one check for the family
Example - Family A has two children. They can either submit two Fundraising Deposit check for $100 per swimmer, totaling $200. Or they can submit one Fundraising Deposit check for $200.
You can submit your 2022 REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS, Fundraising deposit, Jobs deposit, and payment (if you wish to pay by check) by mail or dropping it off into the mail slot at the CHOA Business Office addressed to WCST at 4498 Lawson Court, Concord, CA 94521. Any questions, please contact WCST Secretary, Tanya Tadiar.
Refund Policy (2022):
- Operational Fee is non-refundable ($75 per family)
- If canceled by 4/25/2022 (two weeks after preseason practice begins) full swimmer fees will be refunded
- If canceled between 4/26/2022 and 5/27/2022, a pro-rated refund, based on the number of weeks left in the pre-season, will be provided (minus operational fee).
- Fundraising Deposit ($100 per swimmer) is refundable through 5/27/2022 (unless Fundraising requirement is fulfilled)
- Jobs Deposit ($200 per family) is refundable through 5/27/2022
Little Ray Program (2022):
The Little Ray program will be from Monday, 5/9/2022 to 7/7/2022 with a final exhibition race at Crossings Challenge on Saturday, 7/9/2022. Fees and refund policy are the same as above. Little Ray only families are required to work 1 job on Saturday at our Crossings Challenge Invitational.
For further questions about the Little Ray program email WCST Meet Director, Luz Pinzon.