Registration will open on February 10, 2020.
To register your swimmer(s), click on the "Start Registration" button on the left hand sidebar.
Payment may be made online or by check. To finalize your registration you must submit
- Membership Agreement
- Consent to Electronic Transmission
- Swimmer Emergency Card
- Parent Code of Conduct
- Swimmer Code of Conduct
- Check for Work Deposit (this will not be deposited)
- Check for Lap-A-Thon Deposit (this will not be deposited)
Lap-A-Thon deposit example:
Can be written per swimmer or one check for the family
Example - Family A has two children. They can either submit two Lap-A-Thon deposit check for $100 per swimmer, totaling $200. Or they can submit one Lap-A-Thon deposit check for $200.
You can bring your completed 2020 FINAL PAPERWORK and payment (if you wish to pay by check) to the Ice Cream Social on Sunday, March 1, 2020 at the Clubhouse from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. OR mail or drop off registration materials at the CHOA Business Office addressed to WCST at 4498 Lawson Court, Concord 94521. Any questions, please contact WCST Secretary, Tanya Tadiar.
- Operational Fee is non-refundable ($75 per family)
- If canceled by 4/24/2020 (two weeks after preseason practice begins) full swimmer fees will be refunded
- If canceled between 4/25/2020 and 5/22/2020, a pro-rated refund, based on the number of weeks left in the pre-season, will be provided (also minus operational fee).
- Work Deposits ($100 per family) is refundable through 5/22/2020
- Lap-A-Thon Deposit ($100 per swimmer) is refundable through 5/22/2020