Registration will open on March 22, 2021.
To register your swimmer(s), click on the "Start Registration" button on the left hand sidebar.
Payment may be made online or by check. To finalize your registration you must submit:
- Membership Agreement
- Consent to Electronic Transmission
- Parent Code of Conduct
- Swimmer Code of Conduct
- COVID-19 Liability Release Agreement
- Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement
- Swimmer Emergency Card
- Check for Fundraising Deposit (this will not be deposited if fundraising requirement is fulfilled)
Fundraising Deposit example:
Can be written per swimmer or one check for the family
Example - Family A has two children. They can either submit two Fundraising Deposit check for $100 per swimmer, totaling $200. Or they can submit one Fundraising Deposit check for $200.
You can submit your 2021 FINAL PAPERWORK, Fundraising deposit, and payment (if you wish to pay by check) by mail or dropping it off into the mail slot at the CHOA Business Office addressed to WCST at 4498 Lawson Court, Concord, CA 94521. Any questions, please contact WCST Secretary, Tanya Tadiar.
- Operational Fee is non-refundable ($75 per family)
- If canceled by 4/23/2021 (two weeks after preseason practice begins) full swimmer fees will be refunded
- If canceled between 4/24/2021 and 5/21/2021, a pro-rated refund, based on the number of weeks left in the pre-season, will be provided (minus operational fee).
- Fundraising Deposit ($100 per swimmer) is refundable through 5/21/2021 (unless Fundraising requirement is fulfilled)
Little Ray Program:
At this time we are monitoring the situation to assess the viability of hosting Little Rays at our pool. If you would like your swimmer to be placed on the waitlist in the event that the Little Rays begin, email WCST Meet Director, Andy Nonaka.