NOTE: All swimmers need to “SIGN IN” to all of the meets for the season.
**(See note at the bottom of this page.)
You can change your swimmers’ sign-in / sign-out status for any meet as long as the meet sign-out date has not passed (10 days before the meet, entries are CLOSED). You can also elect to "sign-in" to ALL meets and sign out again up to 10 days prior to meet day.
To get to the meet sign-in page:
1) click on the “Events & Sign-In” main button at the top of the webpage
2) click on the “Attend this Event” button for the meet you want to modify
3) click on the name of your swimmer
4) make the appropriate changes (see below) and then click on “Save Changes”
If your swimmer will not be at the meet at all: Do not sign in.
If your swimmer will be available for the meet, but needs to arrive late or leave early: Sign into the meet, and leave the Sign-up record box as “Yes, please sign [swimmer-name] up for this event,” type a note in the “Notes” box explaining your timing issue, then click on “Save Changes”.
If your swimmer will miss one day of a multi-day meet: Sign into the meet, and leave the Sign-up record box as “Yes, please sign [swimmer-name] up for this event”, AND farther down the page, uncheck the label for the day he/she will miss. A check mark means that the swimmer can attend on that day. An unchecked box means the swimmer cannot attend. After making your updates, click on “Save Changes”.
Remember, you can sign-in and/or sign-out of any meet as long as the meet sign-out date has not passed (typically 10 days before the meet). Please don't be a no-show!
If you have any problems or questions, please contact the head coach, or contact the meet entries coordinator.
**Note: Remember, even though a swimmer (non-Pups) may sign into all of the meets, there are a handful of meets where signing-in does not necessarily mean that the swimmer will be included at the meet. These exceptions are:
1) “A” meets, and “B” meets, where the coaches determine the “A” team, and the “B” team.
2) Pleasant Hill Aquatics’ 9-Under Meet (PHAQ) and the Tri Team Meet: These occur on the same day.
3) Woodlands Invitational and the Crossings Invitational – these occur on the same weekend, and the coaches determine who attends each of these meets.
4) County meet, where the only swimmers eligible to swim are those who have either a) achieved a county time in one or more individual events, or b) been invited by the coaches to participate on one of the County relay teams.
Please check with the coaches or the meet sheets for these meets