Member Referral Program
Earn up to $200 for each new member you refer!!
The Voorhees Swim Club is always looking for new members. Our best source for members is recommendations from existing members. VSC has approved a new referral program. Members who get a friend or relative to join VSC will receive a $100 credit immediately and another $100 credit toward the following year’s Membership dues when/if that new Member renews. Yes, the referring Member makes $200 for recruiting another Member to VSC!
Terms and conditions for VSC recruitment incentive:
· Incentive is for a total of $200 membership credit payable to current member families for each new member recruited beginning with calendar year 2016.
· Recruited member must indicate at the time of enrollment who referred them to the VSC. No exceptions.
· Recruited member may only name one referring member family. In the event that recruited member lists multiple referring members, only the first name listed will be considered for the incentive.
· Recruited member can not have been a VSC member previously.
· Recruiting member receives $100 credit towards their annual dues once recruited member pays in full for their first summer.
· Recruiting member receives a second $100 credit toward their annual dues once recruited member pays in full for their second summer.
· Maximum membership credit earned in any year cannot exceed annual dues, excluding any bond payment owed for that year. Bond payments are not covered by this incentive.
· Board of Trustees members are limited to a maximum of $300 total credit in any given year.
· The membership referral bonus cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions (e.g. coupons).
Any questions please contact the Membership Committee