Officials Training and Certification
ALL CMSL OFFICIALS MUST REGISTER WITH THE LEAGUE
ALL Officials are required to maintain a current certification
Officials certified through CMSL will be required to complete the on-line training and certification annually
For the 2019 Season, ALL CMSL Paid Officials, Referees, Starters and Stroke and Turn judges must be registered with the League.
Unregistered officials are not allowed to officiate a CMSL meet.
- Any team using unregistered officials will forfeit the meet.
- Any paid official using unregistered officials will be suspended.
- Team Reps will verify that officials are registered and distribute credentials before each meet.
IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY A CERTIFIED OFFICIAL
If you are already a certified official with USA Swimming or YMCA, and your certification is current, you must still register with the league before you officiate. Once your certification is verified, you will be added to the list of CMSL certified officials.
IF YOU ARE NOT CERTIFIED
If you are not currently a certified official, you must complete the CMSL registration and certification process. CMSL will provide up to 5 training keys for free to each team.
- Follow the link above to register with the league.
- Select no certification when you register.
- Within one week of registering, you will be sent a link and a training key for the officials certification training on StrokeandTurn.com
Note: training invitations (links and registration keys) are not sent immediately upon registration. Invitations are generally sent once a week, on Thu or Fri of each week.
- You must complete the 2 hour training course and certification exam
- Once the training is successfully completed, you will be added to the list of CMSL certified officials
Please direct all questions related to officials training and certification to [email protected]