WELCOME TO WINTER SWIM SEASON 2019-2020
September 23rd will be our open registration night at LVC pool. We will be there from 5pm-6pm to help you register. We encourage families to stop by, sign up, ask questions, get swim team information, watch our fall clinic, see the pool, and meet some of our board members.
The online registration for the swim team (LVST) will open to all swimmers on September 22nd. We will also have the forms online for the additional, required LVC registration. LVC's registration must be printed, filled out, and physically turned in to LVC at the address on the forms. We will have limited copies of the LVC form at the pool during open registration night. All registration information (for LVST and LVC) will be available on our website once we open registration on the 22nd on our registration page.
Everyone will need to complete two (2) steps in order to participate with the LVC Competitive Swim Instruction Program and the LVST Swim Team.
1st Step- complete the online registration and submit LVST fee for the LVST Competitive and 4Fun teams.
-Returning Families (if you have already created an account): Go to the Otters website, click on the "Registration" button, click on the green "Continue/Check Status" button, and sign into your account.
-Returning Families that did not swim for the Otters during Summer 2019 (ie- Our Otters families that swim for Hummelstown in the summertime): Go to the Otters website, but DO NOT try to sign in first. Instead, click on the "Registration" button, click on the green "Continue/Check Status" button, enter your email and password and click on the blue "Continue" button.
-New Families (families that have never swam for LVST): Go to the Otters website, click on the "Registration" button, click on the green "Continue/Check Status" button, and then click on the green "Create New Account" button located underneath the section where existing users enter their username and password. This will allow you to add all the information about your swimmers and create a new account to register.
*New Families that have not swam recently, but swam for the Otters prior to the Summer 2017 season, please contact Joanna Demchak at email@example.com before beginning online registration*
-Once you have logged on or created an account on the website, you will need to register your swimmers for the Winter season with the swim team. There are several options to select from this year:
- The Competitive Team will practice, compete in swim meets, attend the team banquet, and receive the team gift.
- The 4Fun Team will practice, but does not compete in swim meets, and you may select if you would like to attend the team banquet, receive the team gift, and/or have access to our website and receive email notifications. If at any time your swimmer decides to switch to the competitive team, they will need to pay the difference in registration fees.
When completing the online registration, you will need to register your children all at the same time to earn a multi swimmer discount. If you register one swimmer now and then try to register another swimmer later, you will NOT earn the multi swimmer discount.
- Once you have reached the end of registration you will receive a confirmation message telling you your registration is compete. You must get this message or your registration will not be completely processed.
- The LVST fee can be paid by credit card while completing the online registration or paid by check/exact cash during open registration nights. We will NOT have change available. This payment can be turned into a board member: Jeanne Fox, Marcy Annibali, Christine Thomas, and Sarah Kreiser. After open registration nights, the LVST fee must be paid by credit card during the online registration.
LVST Fees for the 19-20 Winter Season
*Early Bird Fees until October 16, 2019*
- Option #1 ($45 first swimmer, $40 additional swimmers) - Competitive Team: compete in swim meets, including Invitational meets, league registration fee, team banquet, team gift, website access, and email communication.
- Option #2 ($30 first swimmer, $25 additional swimmers) - 4Fun team: does not compete in swim meets, will attend team banquet, will receive team gift, and will have website access and email communication
- Option #3 ($15 first swimmer, $10 additional swimmers) - 4Fun team: does not compete in swim meets, will have website access and email communication
- Option #4 (No Fee) - 4Fun Team: does not compete in swim meets, NO website access or email communication. You will NOT receive email or text notifications of practice changes and will NOT have access to the online calendar. You do not need to complete the online registration.
*Fees after October 16, 2019*
- Option #1 ($70) - Competitive Team: compete in swim meets, including Invitational meets, league registration fee, team banquet, team gift, website access, and email communication. No multi-swimmer discount.
- Option #2 ($55) - 4Fun team: does not compete in swim meets, will attend team banquet, will receive team gift, and will have website access and email communication. No multi-swimmer discount.
- Option #3 ($40) - 4Fun team: does not compete in swim meets and will have website access and email communication. No multi-swimmer discount.
2nd Step - Print and complete LVC Competitive Swim Instruction registration and waiver forms and send forms and LVC fee to Mary Gardner. This step MUST be completed regardless of which option you choose for the LVST fee (see 1st step above).
-This is a second fee that is paid to Lebanon Valley College. This form will be found under the “Documents” tab on our website (swimotters.org) or on the LVC Sports Center website within the next week. The registration form (on page 3) and payment (in the form of a check) should be mailed no later than October 11th, 2019 to: Lebanon Valley College, Attn: Mary Gardner, LVC Sports Center, 101 N. College Ave, Annville, PA 17003.
Fees for the LVC Competitive Swim Instruction Program
(check made payable to “LVC”)
- $280 - Group A (Older & Advanced Swimmers ages 13 & up capable of 2 hours of intense swimming)
- $220 - Group B (Middle Age Group Swimmers ages 8-14)
- $180 - Group C (Little & Younger Swimmers ages 4-10)
- Masters- Price TBD
- $80- Swim School HS Swimmers (Cedar Crest, Palmyra, Lower Dauphin, Central Dauphin, etc)
-NO SWIMMER WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE WATER UNTIL BOTH LVC AND LVST REGISTRATIONS AND WAIVERS ARE COMPLETE AND ALL FEES ARE PAID.
-LVST FEE MUST BE PAID DURING ONLINE REGISTRATION OR PAID BY CHECK OR CASH (CHECK MADE OUT TO “LVST”) DURING OPEN REGISTRATION NIGHTS. LVST FEES MUST BE GIVEN TO AN OTTER (LVST) BOARD MEMBER. DO NOT GIVE TO MARY GARDNER
-LVC FEE (CHECK MADE OUT TO “LVC”) MUST BE GIVEN TO MARY GARDNER AT OPEN REGISTRATION NIGHTS OR MAILED TO MARY AT LVC. DO NOT GIVE LVC REGISTRATION TO AN OTTER (LVST) BOARD MEMBER.
-PLEASE DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS OR TALK TO THE COACHES ON THE POOL DECK DURING PRACTICE. PLEASE SEE THE COACHES BEFORE OR AFTER PRACTICE IS OVER!
At open registration we will also have swim suit orders forms. We will have sample suits for you to try on so that you can be sure to order the correct size.
We will also have the Winter team gift and Summer team gift at open registration night for you to pick up.
The ribbon boxes will be there for you to clean out before winter season starts.
DO NOT COMBINE LVC AND LVST FEES ON ONE CHECK! THEY ARE TWO SEPARATE PAYMENTS TO TWO SEPARATE GROUPS. LVC FEE GOES TO MARY GARDNER AND LVST FEE GOES TO AN OTTER BOARD MEMBER
If you have questions, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will do our best to help you in any way.