Signing up for a meet
The web-based sign-up is the only tool the coaches have to place swimmers in swim meets. If the swimmer (or parent for the swimmer) does not use this system to declare they will participate in the meet, the coaches will not place the swimmer on the meet roster.
This is not the volunteer job signup tool. Volunteer job sign-up can be done on each meet’s home page, and instructions are available at the “Volunteering” tab of the website homepage.
Please complete meet sign-up for any and all as early in the season as possible, following these steps:
- Go to www.saratogastingrays.org
- Log in with your email and password
- Select Swim Meet tab from the menu bar on the homepage
- Find the list of all events below the calendar and click on the Attend This Event button
- When the event opens to a new page, find the Swimmers Name and click on it
- A new page will open with a drop down menu next to Declaration select if the swimmer will or will not attend the event
- At the bottom of the page find the Save button and click on it to save your declaration
Note: Sign-up must be performed for each swim meet of the season. Again, declare that your swimmer will attend any and all meets as early as possible in the season—but by all means, before the deadline before the individual meet.
If your swimmer(s) will be absent for multiple days please notify the team coaches.