1. Children 8 years and under must be accompanied by an adult.
2. The Recreation Department will not be held responsible for lost or stolen property.
3. Swimmers should use showers before entering the pool.
4. Anyone afflicted with an infection, severe cold or wearing bandages shall not be allowed in the pool.
5. People in street clothes shall not be allowed on the deck unless authorized.
6. Any refreshments or edibles will be allowed in designated eating areas only.
7. No glass, sunflower seeds or gum are allowed in the pool area.
8. Absolutely no smoking.
9. No artificial swimming devices allowed in the pool unless authorized by the lifeguard.
10. People will refrain from rough and boisterous play. No running in pool area, including the grass.
11. Only authorized personnel will be allowed in filter room or behind the counter in the lobby.
Anyone violating the above rules or whose conduct is jeopardizing the safety or pleasure of others will be suspended from the pool.