Pre Team Criteria
- The criteria for Pre Team is being able to swim 25 meters on your front and back without assistance.
- For freestyle, swimmers should be able to swim at least part way with their face in, but do not need to breathe to the side
- Swimmers should at least be capable of the rotary movement of the arm strokes in freestyle and backstroke—though not necessarily for all 25 meters.
- Knowledge of breaststroke or butterfly is not necessary.
- You will be told the day of evaluation if your swimmer is eligible for Pre Team. If you have specific questions prior to the evaluation, please email Coach Kathryn
- Pre Team Evaluations Dates (all @ 5:15pm):
- Tuesday, June 5th
- Wednesday, June 6th
- Thursday, June 7th
- Tuesday, June 12th
- Wednesday, June 13th
- Thursday, June 14th
- By Appointment--contact Coach Kathryn McKeone