Below you will find the instructions on how to link to the Team Unify Swim Calendar in your ical or Google calendar.
You can link to multiple calendars.
General Calendar-List all swim events, meets and group sessions practices/clinics that are not broken down by Junior, Royal, King, Emperor
You can also link to the different groups, Junior/Royal/King/ and Emperor to get their specific times for their practices.
Why should you link to a swim calendar?
So you can easily add swim meets and practices to your family calendar
So you will never miss a date or time change of a meet or practice for your swimmers
How to Subscribe to a TeamUnify calendar and add to your calendar agent (Google, Outlook etc.)
All Users (YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN!) Your calendar agent may take up to 24 hours to sync with your TeamUnify calendar.
To subscribe to a TeamUnify calendar using the exported .ICS URL do the following
1. Click "Calendars" in the green menu bar
2. Click Subscribe
3. Click Select to choose your calendar(s) to subscribe to. You can select multiple calendars
4. Then click "Subscribe NOW"
4. For each calendar you select a corresponding URL will be created to copy/paste into your calendar
agent (Google, Outlook, etc.)
5. Go to your calendar agent and their help section will tell you how to import a calendar in .ICS format
(this is what TeamUnify is exporting). We have included Google and Outlook Help.