1) Upon completion of the swim meet, it is the HOME TEAM parent rep's responsibility to gather the final score of the meet (both team's scores) along with the names of any swimmer from BOTH teams who achieve a triple win (first place in 3 individual strokes).
2) Submit scores and names of triple winners to Mary Anne as quickly as possible, preferably via email email@example.com
If you do not have quick access to a computer you can text the results/triple winners in to Mary Anne at (919) 601-6430.
3) PLEASE copy Kevin Anstrom firstname.lastname@example.org so the results can be posted online.
4) Make sure to check spellings of names. Ages of swimmers or strokes should not be reported.
5) All scores will be posted in the "Scoreboard" section of the Herald-Sun.
6) If you have any extraordinary swim stories or unusual activities related to DSSL (community service activities, swim-a-thons for charity etc) that you deem newsworthy, please send them along to Nancy at any point during our season.
SCHEDULE FOR SENDING SCORES:
Wednesday Night Meet - Send Wednesday night/Thursday AM for printing in Friday paper
Saturday AM Meet - Send immediately (by 3:00 PM) for Sunday paper