Springwood Swim Club Pool Rules
Springwood Swim Club Pool Rules
· This is a private swim club. In order to swim, you must be a member, or the guest of a member.
· Pool Manager and Lifeguards are in complete charge of the swimming pool and surrounding area.
· Horseplay and profanity are prohibited.
· Springwood is a smoke and tobacco free club, no tobacco or vaping products are permitted.
· Bikes, skateboards, roller blades, etc., must be walked on club grounds.
· No animals are permitted inside club.
· All members must sign in upon entering the club and be prepared to show ID if requested.
· Members MUST accompany guests at all times. Guest fee must be paid upon entering club. Members may bring up to 10 guests at a time, without booking a party. Bringing more than 10 requires advance notice, and party contract, to ensure proper lifeguard coverage.
· No gum, candy, food or drinks are allowed in the pool or on the pool deck, however they are allowed in the grass area.
· Alcoholic beverages are permitted in the grass area only. (Must be 21 or over).
· No Glass containers of any kind are permitted.
· Everyone must wear appropriate swim attire while in the pool and on the premises. No street clothing is permitted in pool.
· All children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers at all times.
· Absolutely no running on the pool deck.
· No climbing or pulling on the trees.
· All storage sheds and areas (hill behind fence) are off limits. No playing in, or around.
· Children using “water wings” or other flotation devices may not be in the deep end of the pool unless accompanied by an adult.
· Hard plastic water guns, especially Super Soaker are prohibited at all times. Other water toys will be allowed at the discretion of the lifeguards and pool manager.
· In order to conserve water, please keep showers to a few minutes.
· All children under 15 are to exit the pool during Adult swim, unless accompanied by a parent or adult. Please refrain from loud, boisterous play during this 15 minute period.
· Children aged 9 and up may use the pool without adult supervision under the following circumstances:
o Lifeguard must be on duty the entire time the child is on the premises.
o Children may be asked to take a water safety test, administered by a lifeguard.
o Current, accurate membership registration and emergency form must be on file.
o Please note: We are not a babysitting service. Lifeguards primary role is to ensure the safety of all swimmers. If an unaccompanied child misbehaves, he or she will be asked to exit the pool. If behavior continues, parents will be asked to come and get child, and privilege to be on club grounds unattended will be revoked. Such decisions will be made by lifeguard and Pool Manager.
· Only children aged 5 and under may be in the baby pool.
· Parents must be within arm’s reach of their children in the baby pool. Lifeguards do not monitor the baby pool; parents have the sole responsibility for their children.
· The baby pool is not open during early morning swim practices or during swim meets.
· All children who are not completely potty trained must wear a swim diaper at all times.
Toddler Play Area
· Only children aged 5 and under may be in the toddler play area.
· Parents are responsible for monitoring their children in the toddler play area.
· Children are not permitted to climb onto the roof of any play structure.
· Pebbles must remain in play area at all times
· Use of the diving board will be at the discretion of the lifeguard and pool manager.
· Only one person at a time may be on the diving board.
· Dive straight forward only, not to the side.
· No inward dives, flips or hanging on the board.
· No swimming under or in the diving area.
· Only one bounce permitted on the board.
· After diving, swim clear of the diving area. In order to dive again, exit the pool via the side ladders.