Registration is closed for 2022 swim season
Please check back around Jan-Feb of 2023 for info on 2023 Swim Season registration.
Welcome to the STINGRAYS
Items Required at this time
- Completed online registration
- Payment for returning swimmer(s) via check made payable to “Glenmoor Swim Team"
- Completed forms Job & Committee Preference, EBSL Application & Concussion Information Form
Membership for the team is as follows:
- First swimmer in family $250.00
- Second swimmer in family $225.00
- Additional swimmers in family $175.00
- Completed Job Availability Sheet
- Completed Job & Committee Preference Sheet
- East Bay Swim League (EBSL) Application
- Concussion Information Form
- One (1) copy of birth certificate (for new swimmers only)
According to the East Bay Swim League (EBSL) rules, any youth ages 5-18 can swim in the league provided they meet the eligibility requirements outlined in the attached EBSL application.
Team registration is processed with priority given in the following order, with limits for each age group:
- Returning swimmers from previous season.
- Additional immediate family members of returning swimmers from previous season.
- Residents of Glenmoor Gardens.
- All other interested parties.
- Returning swimmers who were chosen to swim championship the prior season but did not attend. (The Board of Directors reserves the right to review the circumstances of a swimmer that missed Championships and how it affects registration priority.)
The Coaches and the Board of Directors reserve the right to alter the registration process for swimmers to provide for fulfillment of specific age groups. However, the above priority status will remain constant.