Fox Hollow Swim Club – Rules & Guidelines for Pool Admission:
- Hours of operations will be posted
- A list of dues paid membership shall be maintained at the pool entrance. All members must check at the desk upon entering.
- Children less than 10 years of age are not permitted on the premises without a parent or responsible adult.
- All children less than 13 years of age must pass a swimming proficiency test in order to swim unattended in the main pool. . There are three tests, one to use the shallow area, one to use the main pool area, and a third test for the diving well. The test requirements will be posted. Those who pass the test will be issued a band which must be worn at all times. Banded swimmers are not permitted in the baby pool.
- Guests must be accompanied by a current active member.
- Guests must register at the front desk and pay the posted guest fee.
- Guests are limited to five visits per season. Any exceptions must be approved by the Board of Directors.
- Guests less than 13 years of age must pass the swimming proficiency test in order to use the main pool unattended.
- Current active members may host parties at the pool during normal operations hours. See the Party Page for regulations.
- Members and guests are expected to observe safety rules and practices while on club premises.
- Members and guest shall obey the command of the lifeguards. No person shall distract a lifeguard on duty.
- The baby pool may be used by children without pool bands and by children less than eight years old. Parents must be present and are responsible for their children while their children are in the baby pool area.
- No running, pushing, or horseplay is permitted in the pool or on the pool deck.
- Rafts and/or inner tubes may only be used during scheduled times. Personal floatation devices (PFDs), including “swimmies” and buoyancy vests, may be used by a young child provided that the parent is in the water, within an arm’s reach of the child. The Pool Manager reserves the right to disallow the use of PFDs based upon pool use at the time or other safety reasons.
- Only one person shall be on the diving board at one time. No general swimming is permitted in the diving well while the diving board is in use.
- Diving is prohibited in water depths of five feet or less.
- The starting blocks are only to be used during swim practices and swim meets, and only under the direct supervision of the swim team coach. Only the “long shallow dive” is to be used from the starting blocks.
- Glass containers are prohibited on the premises.
- Conduct which endangers the safety and comfort of others is prohibited.
- Outdoor bathing is prohibited during an electrical storm.
- Persons suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be prohibited from entering the water.
- Please immediately report any unsafe conditions or concerns to a lifeguard or manager.
- Members and guests are expected to observe generally accepted health and sanitation rule and practices.
- Any person showing evidence of any communicable skin disease, sore or inflamed eyes, cold, nasal or ear discharges, or any other communicable disease will be denied admission.
- Any person with excessive sunburn, open blisters, cuts, or bandages will be denied admission.
- Do not enter the water if you are experiencing or recovering from diarrhea, or have had any signs or symptoms of a gastrointestinal (stomach) disease in the past seven days.
- Children who are not fully and completely toilet-trained are prohibited from entering the main pool. Children who are not fully and completely toilet-trained may use the baby pool, provided that they wear plastic pants or swim diapers with snug fitting elastic waist and leg bands. Do not wash out soiled diapers in the bathing water.
- Children should be encouraged to use the restroom before entering the water. Immediately report any “accidents” you observe in the bathing waters to a lifeguard.
- No animals, except for service animals, shall be allowed on the premises.
- No smoking is permitted on the pool aprons.
- All persons shall shower before entering the water.
- Only proper swim attire is permitted in the pool.
- Trash must be placed in the containers provided. Beverage cans should be placed in the recyclables container.
- During operating hours, the swim club, its facilities, premises, and equipment are supervised and maintained by the manager and lifeguard staff. The pool manager and lifeguard staff are hired by the Board of Directors and charged with the safe operations of the swim club. Their appropriate directions should be followed in all areas of safety, policy, and pool rules and regulations.
- Members and guests are expected to behave in a generally accepted manner and abide by the Club’s procedures and policies. They should refrain from the use of obscene language.
- The Fox Hollow Swim Club welcomes people from all walks of life. Any form of discrimination or harassment of anyone is not tolerated by the Fox Hollow Swim Club.
- There will be no loitering in the parking lot or bicycle area. Bicycles shall be parked in the racks provided.
- The speed limit in the parking lot is 8 MPH.
- The swim club is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged personal property.
- Persons using the swim club’s recreation equipment are responsible for its proper use and return.
- Questions regarding these rules should be directed to the Pool Manager or the Board of Directors.
Approved & Revised on 2/15/10
The Fox Hollow Swim Club Board of Directors