Fox Hollow Swim Club Covid Precautions
Due to the restrictions put in place by the New Jersey Health Department and the CDC we will be making the following changes for this season. Please be advised that as restrictions are lifted and as we move into the next phase these changes will be updated.
- Please follow the signs for entering and exiting the club and check in at the front desk for contact tracing.
- If you choose to use a club chair all members will be asked to help in the sterilization process with their chair before leaving for the day. Tables will also be available and spaced 6’ apart. We will also have a process in place for sterilization of tables after each use. If you want to bring your own chair you may do so.
- The club will not provide any floats, noodles, or toys of any kind. These items will not be permitted to be shared this season; however, you may bring your own items mentioned above from home to be used as long as they remain with the member and are not shared. These items must be taken home every day.
- Pool staff will be cleaning the high-traffic areas once an hour during operating hours in addition to deep cleanings at the beginning and end of each day. All gate handles, pool and ladder railings, trash can lids, bathrooms, diving board, grill handles, and unused tables and chairs will be disinfected.
- Only family groups will be permitted to sit together at tables. When socializing with non-family members chairs must be spaced out 6 feet apart. Tables will not be able to be pushed together.
-Face masks are encouraged for everyone over the age of 2 at any time where you cannot maintain social distance for example in the bathroom, kitchen, and check in desk. Masks are NOT to be worn in the water as it presents a drowning hazard.
-All lifeguards and staff will be screened prior to entering the facility that includes temperature readings.
-Foot coverings will be mandatory when in the restroom, kitchen bar, and outdoor shower area. Limited occupancy will be monitored.
-We will sanitize ping pong paddles.
-At the present time guests are no longer permitted as of 7/18/20
-All members are required to comply with any government issued quarantine requirement following travel.
Please note that this is an ever-evolving situation and changes may occur as the State directs or allows. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at 856-816-7602.