How we operate:
We are a volunteer, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that relies on active participation from our membership.
Parent Volunteer / Meet Agreement:
Please click here for the Parent Volunteer/Meet Requirements Agreement; it contains a detailed review of the parent meet volunteer requirements with job descriptions. An agreement is made to this obligation during the registration process. In general:
- Each swimmer must provide a parent to assist in general operation of the meets, both at home and away, at the published annual minimum required amount (typically 5 jobs), plus serve as a back-up at least 1 time during the swim season.
- Board positions are held throughout the year.
- Committee chair positions are held throughout the season.
- Some committees have helper positions that partially fulfill the parent meet obligation.
- A $100 volunteer opt-out option is available during the registration process.
- A commitment for $100.00 will be due from each family at registration. If for some reason, a family is unable to meet their parent meet requirement, the commitment will be assessed at the end of the season.
How to sign up for and manage your jobs:
We require that parents commit to their jobs for the entire season upfront. You will receive an email, as well as a post in website news, once all the volunteer/meet jobs become available for sign-up (this will occur sometime after the late fee and prior to the parent meeting) as well as confirming the deadline for sign-up (usually the Monday before Time Trials). So, once the jobs become available and prior to the set deadline, please login to your account sign up for your required jobs. Upon the completion of a review process performed by the meet volunteer coordinator, your swimmers' member status will be changed to "active" in the system, at which time they will be eligible to sign up for time trials and meets.
- To Sign-up for a Volunteer Job; log in and click on the Tab labeled "Events". Find the Events you wish to sign up for, then click "Job Signup"...
- SIGN UP for all your required jobs for the season
- You can VIEW all your jobs on-line at any time! Go to: "Events" > "Reports" > "Job Signup Report for My Account"
- Team reserves the right to modify your job selections within any given meet
- The final job line-up will be sent by the volunteer coordinator prior to each meet
Job descriptions can be found within the parent agreement document link found above. Don't delay - jobs are first come first served!
The team could not function without your generous help - we appreciate your time and efforts!