Information below is for the 2022 summer season.
VCH Resident Pricing (14 year olds and younger):
- First Swimmer $125
- Second Swimmer $100
- Third Swimmer $75
- Fourth and more $50 each
Non-Resident Pricing (14 year olds and younger):
- First Swimmer $150
- Second Swimmer $ 125
- Third Swimmer $100
- Fourth and more $75 each
15 to 18 Year Olds:
- $60 (includes registration fee)
In addition, All swimmers are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of $40.
Each family will be charged $100 on July 24th 2021 via your stored CREDIT CARD if you did not complete your VOLUNTEER DUTY. There are 3 volunteer requirements for dual meets (regular meets home or away), and every family that has a swimmer at conferences is required to volunteer at conferences.
Pricing includes coach salaries, insurance, pool usage, league dues and registration fees. Team gear and apparel can be purchased during registration. Team swim suits can be purchased directly from the supplier (B&B Aquatics).
- Open to all ages 18 years old and younger (as of 6/1/22)
- Make all requirements for practice and meets.
- Be able to swim at least the width of the 4 lane North pool and pass Coaches assessment.
Registration priority is as follows:
- Returning residents
- Returning non-residents / New residents
- New non-residents
Swimmers must attend three meets, and at least one of them a home meet to be eligible to swim at Conferences. See meet schedule for dates and locations.
Team management and coaches have final say on all registrations. If it is determined that a swimmer not be eligible for final registration, a refund, minus $30 registration fee, will be given.
Coaches will make final assessment of every swimmer's ability, if that swimmer is deemed not eligible for final registration, a refund, minus $30 registration fee, will be given.
Families who voluntarily decide to remove their swimmers from the team will receive the following refunds:
1. 100% (minus $30 registration fee) on or before June 8, 2022.
2. 50% (minus $30 registration fee) on or before June 17, 2022.
3. No refund after June 17, 2022.