Scholarships are available for Goodman Waves Swim & Dive Team thanks to the generosity of Madison Parks Foundation, the Irwin A. and Robert D. Goodman Foundation and the Shelley Glover Foundation. Scholarship requests must be submitted to the City of Madison.
All scholarship applicants must register here, on team unify, as well.
Team suits are included for scholarship recipients based on availability. Please note that team suits are not guaranteed with a scholarship if you apply after our team suit fitting night. All participants receive a team t-shirt and latex swim cap.
Scholarship Guidelines (you will be directed to the City of Madison's website)
Scholarship form checklist:
- Include that this is an application for the Goodman Waves. Do not apply for lessons or pool passes on the same form.
- Include what you are applying for (ie. swim team, dive team or swim & dive team). Be specific.
- No proof of free/reduced lunch needed. Just tick the box.
- You can take a picture or scan the form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scholarship applications will be accepted starting March 15, 2018.
- All applications must be submitted by May 25, 2018.
Mail scholarship form following addresses:
Attn: Scholarship Administrator
210 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Room 104
Madison, WI 53703
Applicants will receive confirmation of receipt. If you do not receive confirmation of receipt in 2 weeks, please email email@example.com or call (608) 266-4711.