Dive Meet Volunteering
The Goodman Waves pride themselves on hosting fun, smooth, and efficient home meets.
Thanks for all your help and support – we couldn’t do it without you!
We need a few volunteers to run a dive meet. Check out the volunteer position descriptions to learn how you can support the Goodman Waves Dive Team. Thanks for all your support! We couldn't do it without you.
Sign-up is easy on TeamUnify! When you register your kiddos for a meet – simply click on the "Job Sign-up" button and select a job.
- "Sign-In" to our TeamUnify site.
- At the bottom of the home page, all the dives meets for the year are listed. Click on "Job Signup" next to the home meet.
- Check the box next to the job you want to work and click on "Sign Up" to save your job. Please include your email when signing up to receive important reminders regarding your shift.
- Volunteering is only required for our home meets and at the All City Swim Meet.
You will receive a reminder email two days before the meet. You can make changes to your assignment online prior to receiving the email. You are responsible for filling a spot you have signed up for. If you are not able to volunteer for a spot you committed to, it is your responsibility to find a replacement.
Located at a shaded table next to the lanes, this post has a "bird’s eye" view.
- Must feel comfortable with a microphone and name pronunciation.
- Announce meet information.
- Knowledge of how a dive meet runs is a bonus as they impact the tone and operation of the meet.
Fill out the backs of ribbons with winner name, pool name, etc and hand out to divers. This task is most demanding at the end of each dive session and very start of the next, and quiet during sessions.
SCORE KEEPER & CALCULATOR
Must be comfortable typing or writing numbers quickly and adding up scores.