2019-2020 Practice Schedule
First 2 weeks of practice (afternoon practices only):
- 3:20-4:30pm Thursday & Friday (October 24th & 25th)
- 3:20-4:30pm Monday-Friday (October 28th – November 1st)
- 3:20-4:40pm Thursday October 24th
- 3:20-4:40pm Tuesday October 29th & Thursday October 31st
Remainder of season (starting week of Nov. 4th) ** no practice Tuesday Nov 5th **
- 6:30-7:30am Monday, Wednesday & Friday (tentative Tuesday morning weight room session)
- 3:20-4:30pm Monday-Friday - No pm practices on days we have a meet
- 6:30-7:45am Monday & Wednesday
- 3:20-4:40pm Tuesday & Thursday
All Varsity swimmers are required to attend a minimum of 4 practices per week, and higher levels of participation are strongly encouraged. If we have a meet that runs later than 9 pm, the morning practice the following day is cancelled.
Swimmers attending organized swim practices elsewhere (e.g., at Dynamo) are also required to attend at least 4 practices a week between their swim club and Lakeside. All club swimmers must turn in their club coach's email address to Coach Newmyer or Coach Danielson so that their participation in practice towards meeting the Lakeside Swim and Dive Team requirements can be verified.
Transportation to and from practices and meets held at Lakeside is the athlete's responsibility. Athletes must leave the campus immediately after dismissal of a practice or a meet.