2. If you are a returning swimmer/diver, log in to your Sports Engine (formerly Team Unify) account.
If you are new, you will create a login email/password.
There is only *ONE* login per family!
In your account, you’ll be able to add extra email addresses for communications purposes. The login email automatically gets communications, and you may add up to three additional three emails.
This is the only form of communication for the team so please include both parents’ and athlete’s email!
You must verify the email address as part of the registration process. Many email users have blocked spam emails and this important verification email is blocked. Please go in and allow emails from the Team Unify so that we can communicate with you.
3. Click “Start Registration” on the left-hand panel under the “System” heading.
4. Click the green “Continue or Check Status” button.
5. Section 1:
If you are returning, your information should be pre-populated. Review it for accuracy and click the “Continue” button in the bottom right-hand corner.
If you are new, add Account Info, Billing Info, Insurance, Emergency Contacts and click “Continue” button in the bottom right-hand corner.
6. Section 2:
If you are returning, click on your child’s name and review pre-populated information for accuracy. Be sure to enter CLASS YEAR drop down and REGISTER FOR GROUP drop down.
If you are new OR adding another freshman family member to your account, click “Add member” green button in the top right-hand corner. Click “Continue” button in the bottom right-hand corner.
7. Complete the Registration Fees section. Based on the Roster Group you clicked on the previous screen, a pre-populated amount will show. You can voluntarily add to the swim scholarship fund. Click “Proceed to Checkout” green button in the bottom right-hand corner.
8. Complete the Billing Details Page. Click “Submit Registration” green button in the bottom right hand corner.