Registration and Start of Season Information
(registration opens 10-20-21 & closes 11-20-21)
1. Register for the team at lhsfinclub.org (Detailed instructions here) Please consider donating a little extra when you register to support the team.
- $175 for freshmen, sophomores, juniors (varsity & ready reserves)
- $200 for seniors (varsity & ready reserves)
- $100 for JV
2. Parent-Athlete Contract - Click here to read, sign & submit the contract. If preferred, you can download & print the parent-athlete contract and turn it in to Coach Newmyer.
3. Check the practice schedule and practice requirements.
4. RSVP your athlete for meets on our team schedule.
- You can RSVP for the entire season and change your availability for each meet as many times as needed up until the RSVP deadline for that meet.
- It is VERY important to RSVP so Coach can build an accurate line-up.
5. Volunteer (for at least 3 swim/dive sessions) meets using the job signup button for each meet on the team schedule.
6. Order a team suit. If preferred, a solid black suit is also acceptable.
7. Consider donating a little extra when you register. In order to keep our dues the same and to support scholarships, donations are very important. Additionally, you can contact Sue Boehringer or Staci Richards if you are interested becoming a team sponsor.
8. Visit Instagram: lakesidevikingsswimanddive for fun pics and athlete reminders
9. Fill out the Transportation Waiver. Any athlete that will not ride a bus to/from away meets, must have this on file.