Meet Volunteer Sign-Up
To sign up to volunteer at a home meet:
- Sign in to the Team Website.
- Click the Meet/Job Sign-Up link at the top of the Team Website page.
- Scroll down to the meet and click the "Job Description" link next to the meet you would like to sign up for.
- Choose one of the open spots and click the box, then click "sign up" at the bottom
- Type the name of the person volunteering in the pop-up box and then click "sign up"
Clerk of Course- These 3 people work together announcing the upcoming races and organizing swimmers into their lanes, getting them their cards and walking them to the start of their race.
Ribbons - These 3 people will put pre-printed labels on ribbons and be responsible for posting scoring results throughout the meet.
Runner - This person will be in charge of collecting time sheets after each race as well as DQ cards from the turn and stroke judges and delivering them to the Board Member on the computer.
Timer - Keeps time for each race and record on swimmers' cards. This is a great job as you get a close view of all the races!