EXPECTATIONS FOR SWIMMERS
1. REMEMBER – A successful swimmer is a disciplined swimmer.
2. All coaches and parents are to be treated with respect.
3. When coaches are talking, swimmers are listening.
4. Courteous, respectful language is expected at all times to all people.
5. Respect for the property of others is expected at all times.
6. Safety is a priority-please aquaint yourself with pool rules & follow them.
7. Good Sportsmanship is a Manchester Swim Team tradition.
Pool Passes - Make sure you have purchased City of Manchester Pool Passes. You cannot participate on the team (practices or meets) without one. They can be purchased at the pool during their regular open hours when someone is manning the front desk.