Our Competitive team is for those swimmers between the ages of 6 and 18.
Our team goals are:
- develop all four strokes for each child
- develop an appreciation for hard work
- provide an environment that challenge all levels of swimmers
- have a great time!
We have two different practices for this team – advanced and intermediate.
1. The advanced practice (8:15 AM to 10:00 AM) is generally for the older, high school level swimmer and/or those swimmers who have been involved with a club team during the autumn, winter and/or spring.
2. The intermediate practice (9:50 AM to 11:05 AM) is for those swimmers who are still developing their strokes and.or might not quite be ready for a longer practice.
** If you are unsure what level to enroll your swimmer in, the coaches can help determine that within the first week of practices.
Competitive Swim meets:
The athletes are encouraged to compete in our swim meets that are held generally on Thursday nights, from 5:15 PM to 9:15 PM (approximately). For the swimmer to be entered into the meet, he or she will need to sign-up in advance for that meet. This process will be discussed during the first week of practices. For the swimmer to be eligible for the league championship, called All-City, the swimmer must have participated in at least three swim meets.