KRA Mini-Mites Requirements (9 week season, 3 dual meets)
A swimmer must pass KRA Swim Lesson Level 5 AND/OR:
1. Swim a 25 meter “version” of the freestyle (front crawl), with NO assistance, and:
2. Swim a 25 meter “version” of the backstroke, with NO assistance, and:
3. Dive into the water from a sitting or kneeling position, or be willing to enter the water head first, followed by feet.
MINI-MITE SKILLS TAUGHT DURING SEASON
Mini-Mites will master the following during the season.
1. Master 25 meter freestyle to include:
2. Master 25 meter backstroke to include:
3. Master a standing dive off of the side of the pool (a swimmer should not be allowed to dive off of the block until this is mastered for safety purposes