- Help your children arrive to practices and meets on time.
- Ensure your swimmer(s) is well rested, hydrated, and properly nourished for meets and practices.
- Sign your child 'In' or 'Out' for each meet of the season- we will send reminders.
- Set an example of good sportsmanship through positive behavior and communication.
- Use appropriate procedure to resolve conflicts. (see below)
- Fulfill the requested number of volunteer shifts as determined at the beginning of the season.
- Have fun meeting new families and watching your swimmer improve!
If you cannot make a shift you have signed up for, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at least one (1) week before the scheduled shift. Thanks for your help in making this another great season!
Parent Volunteer Commitment:
Parent Volunteers are essential in the sport of swimming! In order to maintain efficiently run swim meets and fun social activities, all parents are asked to volunteer several hours each swim season. This makes for a more positive experience for all involved.
Parents can meet their volunteer requirement for the regular season* in ONE of the following ways:
- signing up on the team website for shifts during the regular season
- volunteering as a Coordinator for a particular job for the entire season. (i.e. "Hospitality Coordinator")
- serving on a specific time-intensive committee for the entire season. (i.e. "Social Committee")
- serving on the Board of Directors for the entire year.
10 Commandments for Swim Parents by Rose Snyder
Policies Home | Team Handbook | Swimmer Commitment | Parent Commitment