During the season, swimmers are encouraged to not miss more than two dual league meets, and must attend time trials and Championship meet. A request to be excused from time trials or the Championship meet must be requested in writing to the Head Coach.
In addition, each swimmer must:
- Try to attend at least 3 practices per week.
- Sign "in" or "Out" for each meet on the team website by the deadline.
- Must be present to Check-in at each meet by the predetermined time.
- Must swim at least 2 individual events (not including relays) in at least 2 league meets to be eligible for the Championships meet.
- Wear appropriate appropriate swimwear, goggles and swim cap (long hair) to practices as directed by the coaches. The team uniform (or racing suit) and team cap should be worn at all swim meets.
- Be on time to practices and swim meets.
- Exhibit good sportsmanship and adhere to the Swimmer Code of Conduct Agreement at all times.
- Follow general deck rules and respect all club facilities at home and away meets.
- Always maintain a cooperative and positive attitude during practices and meets.
- Have fun, make friends, and work hard!
Policies Home | Team Handbook | Swimmer Commitment | Parent Commitment