The club facilities are available for rental to both owners and groups with a sponsoring owner during KSTC's non-operational hours. All non-owners must be sponsored by a owner. During a rental, the entire club is reserved for the renters exclusive use.
The rental includes the following:
- Competition-sized 6 lane outdoor swimming pool with a separate diving tank
- American Red Cross Certified Lifeguards on duty at all times
- Four lighted, outdoor tennis courts
- Large picnic and barbecue areas with tables and gas grills (propane included)
- Gas Fire Pit
- Expansive sunning decks with comfortable chairs and lounges
- Children's Playset
- Sound system
We ask that renters be responsible for getting garbage and recycling into the proper bins. Tell the guards if more bins are needed or need to be emptied.
Rental Hours and Rates
Rentals are scheduled after Open Swim everyday and before Open Swim on Saturday and Sunday. Other rental times may be arranged outside operating hours. Rental times are reserved on a first-come first-served basis.
|Number of People
||Cost including tax
||2 Hour Rental Cost
|Up to 65
|66 - 90
|91 - 115
The minimum rental is two hours. Rentals are based on number of people in the club, not just swimmers.
Rentals may be booked anytime after May 1st. To schedule a rental or if you have any questions please contact KSTC by email at email@example.com
Payment is due 7 days prior to rental. Please drop off payment and filled out Rental Form (link found below) to KSTC office during open swim hours.